A Sunshine Award is passed on from fellow bloggers who feel your “positivity & creativity” inspires others in the Blog world. Big thank you to Alys at Gardening Nirvana for all the support and lovely comments along the way. It’s been just so nice to connect with her.
“I enjoy color, space, design and organization. I also love to read, write and putter in my garden. If time were unlimited, I would travel the world, learn to play the piano and become fluent in a second language”.
In keeping with the spirit of the Sunshine Award, I’m:
- Passing it on to 7 other Bloggers I enjoy
- Listing 7 (hopefully) interesting things about me
- Posting the Award to my Blog
I visit these 7 bloggers often to feel inspired, learn new things and sometimes have a good chuckle:
- Go Jules Go , Jules posts make me laugh like crazy and by the way she loves chipmunks.
- The Good Old Dayz , I don’t speak the language, but their beautiful posts feature wonderful vintage finds. Check it out.
- Retiree Diary , want to travel to exotic places for free? Stop by to view the most beautifully photographed destinations.
- Victory Rolls and V8’s , I love the nod to nostalgia and Jen’s Pinterest Page is ‘to die for’. She also features Liberty Images “all photographed with an optomistic eye.”
- Bess & Evie’s Vintage “just in case you need your vintage fix every day”, their posts feature wonder finds and fun stories about the like.
- Made By Mike (since 2010) “Blogger, Baker, Picture Taker” – I once commented he looked like my plumber (sorry Mike), but do check out his fab posts all beautifully photographed too.
- That Mid-Century Fella “tribulations of being born in the wrong decade”, he’s definitely preaching to the choir. I can relate entirely to that and love to travel along in his entertaining posts. Stop by if you love vintage too.
Some things you might not know about me:
- I took figure skating lessons as a girl (liked the outfits)
- I also played hockey on an all girls team (versatile right?)
- I played guitar for years, but have not practiced in a long time (it’s in a storage locker)
- My very first kitty’s name was Dillin named after actor Matt Dillin (where is he now?)
- My first car was a baby blue 1978 Camaro Rally Sport (like me, it’s now a classic. It had an 8 track)
- I like to make parties for friends but not attend my own (Centre of attention? Yuk)
- I could live on toast and jelly (crabapple jelly…yum)
Don’t know if those are interesting, but off the cuff, it’s what comes to mind. Thanks to every one who visits Boomdeeadda and for leaving all your great messages. New at this but I’m having fun!