Here’s how I’d recommend getting there:
- spend years journaling projects and dreams the old-fashioned way
- Buy a book about Blogging
- Buy several magazines about blogging
- Start Blogging !!
- chat up new friends (but feels like you’ve known them forever)
- Be charming and irresistable until new-found friendship blooms into a beautiful thang
- When gracious new friend invites you for a visit, clasp hands together like a 5 year old on Christmas morning
- shriek with JOY!
If you’re a regular visiter, you probably know I’ll soon be on my merry way to sunny San Jose, California 😀 I’m over the moon to be spending time with the lovely and effervescent Alys. Have you been to her sunny garden? Here, take this little shortcut 😀 We’ve got all kinds of fun things on the calendar, I’m sure we’ll share some of our
silliness giddiness happiness with all of you.
I’ll also be meeting up with a gal pal who joined the ‘Craft It Forward’ mayhem. Unlike the past two ‘BOOM Boxes’ that were sent by snail mail, I get to hand deliver Betsy’s while I’m visiting. 😀 I thought it’d be fun to tease her with a wee peak.
Mwaaa haahaa haa
(cough, that’s not easy with a cold, LOL)
I can’t give too much away since it’s a big surprise, but please come on back Wednesday for ‘From White To Wow’. It’s a tutorial on how to custom dye plain white ribbon with alcohol inks for use in your craft projects, scrapbooking or even gift wrapping. Until then, you might enjoy this classic didy remix via ‘Enjoys Singing La La La’