Tis’ the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring…….
oh wait, THAT’S a MOUSE!
Not to fear! They’re completely fur-free and come to you with Boom-a-tude, which BTW is just like ‘attitude’ but better 😀
I noticed my die-cuts aren’t just for paper but are able to cut felt as well. So I set out to design something fun for some of the four-legged, furry-fantastic, whiskery-wonder fans of Boomdeeadda. I think you all know who you are 😉
Using only 2 dies and my trusty Big Shot, this is what transpired:
These mice come with a very official ‘Petals Seal Of Approval’. I had to make extra when she helped herself to the goods while I slipped away from my sewing machine for just a second. For some reason she thought she should contribute to the project.
I’ve never worked with felt before but loved that it’s only $1.00 per square (at Michael’s). The edges don’t need finishing and there’s ton’s of ideas on Pinterest that are so cute.
- I folded two small circles in half for ears and tucked them into a folded oval.
- Machine stitch just past the ears.
- Stuff with quilting and Catnip.
- Pin a 2″ piece of ribbon for a tail and close on machine.
- Hand sew on Pom-pom nose and whiskers
- I used Stickles Pearls for the eyes
To all my Ukrainian family and friends, Merry Christmas, Peace and Love!
Just click on the photo below to see more project ideas